Dragoness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verican's Quest

Go down

Verican's Quest Empty Verican's Quest

Post  DragonFury Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:03 am

My story. Read it.

The stars shone down at the single lonely form hunched over a sparkling river, its waters turned to unforgiving black by the silent, cold night.
"Great river of the stars, River Celestia, I pray to you for an answer to my problems." The speaker, a magnificent silver-black dragon, paused and made a long, sorrowful sigh. "Where is my family? Where is my clan? When I left for the Trader's Valley, what happened to them? I am the Guardian of my clan. Have the Bloodfire clan dragons taken them? River Celestia, I give you this offering. Help me find my clan!" At this point the dragon threw a small silver and jade amulet, carved with an intricate dragon, into the river. He watched it sink slowly into the gentle current. Suddenly a huge golden fish jumped out of the water, landing on the shore next to the dragon. It morphed into a dragon, who seemingly was made of solid gold.
"Verican, I am the spirit of the river you pray to. I see all, and know all. Thank you for the amulet, I know it was of importance to you." The dragon, Verican, suddenly noticed that the fish-dragon was wearing his amulet.
"But- but what about my clan, my family? Where have they gone? Tell me, river spirit, so I can save them!" Verican cried.
"Your clan and family are gone from here. The Bloodfire clan has taken your clan prisoner, along with other clans that live along the river. They want to find the secret of the power of the river so as to harness us, the river spirits. We have great power, and they wish to use it to dominate the Dragon Lands." The dragon's face softened. "We cannot let that happen. Verican, take this amulet. It now has the power to summon river spirit when you need help. Take it and use it wisely, and I wish you luck on your quest." The dragon leaped into the water, transforming into a fish, and swam away.
Verican faced the sun, which had just started to appear over a high mountan range. "Very well." He said with determination. "Clan of Bloodfire, be ready... I am coming!"
DragonFury
DragonFury
Admin

https://dragoness.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum